So, time for my #TSFWishList once again…
I am not one to hold herself too much when it comes to self-indulgence (ehm) but the magic of presents is always a feeling for the season… so I do keep a healthy list of items that I love to gift and dream about – yes, I’m very generous when it comes to gifting.
This year has been so amazingly busy – I’ll be preparing an #EndOfYear review before the 31st so I won’t get into details just now – and I got to do and see things and places I’ve always dreamt about.
So, what is on my giving list:
– C. Louboutin‘s nail polish – Sevillana is a fave
– Cowshed vouchers for mani and massages
– Books: I’ve given my dad a lovely book called The Italians
– Kindle Fire
– Eurostar and flight tickets!We are going to Madrid, Barcelona and Paris
– tasty Afternoon Tea experiences: we loved The Corinthia
– cute earrings and costume jewellery
– skincare: in love with SKII right now
– lipstick: the long-lasting Kylie Cosmetics range
– Anastasia Beverly Hills’ contouring kit in Light-Medium
– paper masks – I cannot live without Estée Lauder’s foil mask.
– cuticle oil and pampering manicures: organic is the way to go.
– customised Smythson diaries
– dolcevita sweaters in all colours, from Hobbs
– socks from Tabio
– unicorn power bank
– wireless in-ear Beats head pods
If you are one of the lucky owners, enjoy your present – you deserve it!
And of course, I always give back: this year to this children speech impairment charity.
And now, what I wish(ed) for myself:
– OTK leather boots from Stuart Weitzman
– Bose Quiet Comfort 35 wireless headphones in silver
– Apple Watch band – I chose powder pink.
– iPhone 7 Plus (I love it)
– branding and social media seminar
– Mexico trip – I’m thinking Tulum.
– fresh flowers
– Luisa Spagnoli’s entire tweed collection!
– Intimissimi body suit (I love red lingerie pieces for Xmas)
– Valentino rockstud sandals (I’m in awe)
– Bimba y Lola hat
– Club Monaco Mareah dress in blush
– Prada bag
– new bedding from Orla Keily – the patterns are timeless.
– macaroons and hot chocolate at Ladurée. A treat…
So, this is my #bestof for 2016’s festivities…. Of course, not all achieved but hey, we work hard to give and do better.
One thing I also want to gift this year is friendship and uninterested love. I believe the world is a hard place to be living in already to be stingy on true amicable behaviours… so here you have it, I’m your friend if you care to be.
Check all the outfits I’ve recommended using the #TSFStyle hashtag on IG!
See you all before NY.